Hybrid crates can be a combination of materials such as corflute, corrugated board and honeycomb board. They are a cost effective, lighter solution, which still provide a high level of strength and durability. If a wooden case or crate is outside your budget, the weight provides unnecessary complication to your logistics and handling, or you are conscious of their larger environmental impact, contact us about our Hybrid Crates. These can be made as strong as wood crates, at a fraction of the weight, made of recycled paper materials.
Our hybrid crates provide a combination of different components from our product range, enabling us to provide the market with more protective packaging flexibility and simplicity.
Rebul Box – A flat packable crate design, that is simple, strong and only needs to be strapped to secure. This box design serves as an ideal transport strength and protection alternative to timber or wood crates, and as these additional benefits:
- Incredibly strong and robust – stackable to over 1 tonne in weight
- A fraction of the weight of wood crate
- Quick and easy packing
- Much more environmental alternative, using recycled materials and 100% recyclable
- Easily reusable
- Saves storage space before and after use being flat packable
- Greater wall bending strength compared to wood crates
- Greater shock absorption compared to wood crates
- Manufactured and delivered quickly and cost effectively Australia wide
The loading strength of these crates can be made to many tonnes, so strength is not an issue. It really is in many ways a better option compared to plywood crates. Contact us if you have your dimensions and quantities of boxes or crates you are looking to need.
If the strapping of the crate is an inconvenience for you and you need something even more simple without the need for any tools, our Rebul Crate is the solution.