Our honeycomb board provides exceptional compression strength and rigidity. Its hexagonal inner cellular structure and superior raw material also means it can withstand impact and high loads – perfect for heavy duty uses.
- Light weight
- Higher bending strength than plywood
- Exceptional shock absorbency
- Good insulation properties
- Choice of standard or custom sizes
- Made from recycled materials and 100% recyclable
Your purchasing options are almost endless enabling its use across many industries, with honeycomb board available (to order) in thicknesses between 6mm and 100mm, with white or brown paper covers, small cell size or large cell size. The following standard sizes, available in stock, can be delivered anywhere in Australia generally within a few days from order in standard sheet size, cut to size, shape our CNC cut out profile:
- 10mm ICB (brown kraft): 2440 x 1220mm and 3660 x 1220mm
- 10mm ICB white graphic display board: 2440 x 1220mm
- 16mm ICB white graphic display board: 2440 x 1220mm
- 15mm Honeycomb board: 2500 x 1480mm
- 25mm Honeycomb board: 2950 x 1480mm and 2500 x 1480mm
- 30mm Honeycomb board: 2950 x 1490mm and 2500 x 1480mm
Other board thicknesses and designs:
- 9mm twin cushion corrugated board: 2500 x 1670mm or cut to size
- 15mm triwall corrugated board: 3300 x 2200mm and 2200 x 1650mm
We can provide large standard sheets or cut into smaller sizes or honeycomb sheets bonded together for greater thickness, even with other materials such as plywood, foam or MDF surface bonded, to suit your specific needs. All boards can be die or CNC cut to specific shapes and dimensions to suit your design requirements. No minimum order quantities, you can purchase 1 sheet or 1,000.
If honeycomb board could be the solution for your business, contact us with your requirements. We’ll find the right board for the job.
Our honeycomb board is made from paper processed from wood grown in FSC® Certified, well-managed forests.